Saturday, October 30, 2010

BFN

So I had my beta drawn at work yesterday for two reasons. One is it is easy, I have one of the other nurses draw it and I just drop it off at the lab. The second is because I can look up the results in the computer. I knew it was going to be negative, I had POAS the day before and it was negative. But actually seeing the word negative in all caps just put me over the edge. I had started bawling at work. Thank God I work with the most amazing women.

I am ok now, off to drown my sorrows in Cabo San Lucas. I will be drinking lots of margaritas and getting a wicked tan, see you all in 8 days!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Trip and enjoy the booze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, no matter which way you know a cycle is a bust, it sucks!
    I hope you have an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sorry.

    I hope your trip is very healing!

    ReplyDelete