Monday, January 30, 2012

Transfer complete!

I had my embryo transfer yesterday. I was a little nervous since I hadn't had an update since day one. Out of our original super seven, I had one "picture perfect blast" (embryologist's words, not mine), it had already started hatching and one compacting morula. The others had all arrested on day three so I am so glad we did not do a three day transfer. It's so hard not to get my hopes up, I mean a perfect hatching blast, how can I not get pregnant?? But I know what the odds are and they are not 100%.

I am trying to keep busy, I took today and tomorrow off work. My friend S, who I work with, is bringing me some Panera for lunch while I give her some relationship advice, she just broke off her engagement. I plan on making some homemade granola later also. Tomorrow I am not sure what I am going to do but it is going to be unseasonably warm and I am don't want to be cooped up in the house all day. I also plan on making some potato soup for lunch the rest of the week. I have been craving it and B hates it so I never make it. I will post the recipe if it comes out good, it's WW friendly. I have some books loaded on my Kindle although nothing I am too excited about. Anyone read anything good lately? I read so much, sometimes I feel like I am running out of books!

Off to catch up on blogs and comments from the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your embryo transfer. Really sounds good! Fingers crossed for you!

    Your plans for today and tomorrow sound great. WW-friendly potato soup sounds yummy. I also love potaro soup - can't wait for the recipe post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is great that u had a blast! Also looking forward to the soup recipe.

    ReplyDelete