Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update and a recipe

I really wanted to update after my baseline on Saturday but the weekend was crazy. We were out all day Saturday for the Ohio State/Michigan game and Sunday I spent the day on the couch. No laundry, no grocery shopping, just me, B and the first season of Modern Family on DVD. That show is hilarious! We had never seen it before and watched the whole season in 1 day!

Our Thanksgiving was really nice. My SIL and I cooked a really yummy meal and it was nice to spend time with her, BIL and my nephews. B's mom and step dad were there also. We went over to his dad's family's house as well and got to meet our new niece finally. B's step brother and wife live in NC so we only see them a few times a year. I had to work on Friday so I left and drove back by myself which was a little sad.

My baseline went well on Saturday, no cysts so I started on Follistim. My doctor was off that weekend though so I saw one of her partners. I went in today for a follie check and things are looking ok, nothing to exciting going on but there are a few little ones in there so I am sticking with my same dose and go back Saturday, unless my E2 comes back something crazy. It was nice to see my doctor though, she is so sweet, she really really wants me to get pregnant. I hadn't seen her in a while and I was touched at by what she said when she came in. I think if we met under different circumstances we would be good friends. Hopefully my little follies grow and things look better when I go back this weekend!

I am making this chicken pot pie from annies-eats for dinner tonight and I am so excited. It looks delicious! It is so cold and it snowed here today so I am really in the mood for some comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment