Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

I am such a bad blogger, I have all these posts in my head but I have such a hard time finding the time to sit down and type them out.

The good news:
This cycle went really well, my best one yet according to my doctor. My ovaries liked the combination of Follistim and Menopur. I had B2B IUI's Friday and Saturday with four follies! It seems like a lot but considering my track record, my RE, B and I all felt comfortable proceeding. Now I am in the dreaded 2 week wait. I got a massage on Friday afternoon to help keep myself relaxed and I am eating pineapple every day.

The bad news:
Christmas is my favorite holiday, B and I go to my parents in NYC every year to celebrate with my crazy italian family. I love going to see the tree, all the windows, it is just such a festive time. Anyway, 2 weeks from Saturday, the day my Dr told me to POAS, is Christmas Day. I can't think of anything more depressing than getting a big fat negative on Christmas day. I decided not to test until we get back home on Monday so it doesn't ruin my Christmas but I feel like it already has. Regardless of when I test, I feel like it is all I am going to be thinking about when I should be having fun and enjoying spending time with my family.

I hate infertility!

No comments:

Post a Comment