Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday!

It's 3dp5dt and I am feeling pretty good. My feelings vascillate, one minute I am convinced this has worked, I'm thinking of baby names and planning nursery themes and the next second I am sure it is not going to work and mentally making a list of questions to ask at my WTF and wondering how soon I can cycle again.

I did have a nice relaxing weekend with B, watched almost all of Season 5 of Dexter, started The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and napped a lot! Today I am making caramel brownies and lasagna to bring over to our friend's house tonight. J just had a sweet baby girl and I can't wait to meet her!

Not much else to report, this is going to be one long week until my beta. I will leave you with this video, I first saw it here and while I found it funny, I didn't really appreciate it at the time. Now that I am doing these damn PIO shots, it runs through my head every night when B is giving me my shot and cracks me up.



6 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this, it tends to get stuck in my head forever, and I don't think that is a good thing. Will there be any testing in your future? Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend (I love Dexter!) Your house must be smelling delicious right now :) Hope the rest of the wait passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, you are a good friend! I hope she's returning the favor in about nine months:]
    We have the same conversation every night with those darn shots...
    "relax"
    "i am, hurry"
    "waiting on alcohol to dry"
    "it will be ok, just go"
    "1, 2, 3... stick"
    "did you check for blood"
    "are you going to ask me every time"
    "yes"
    "done"
    "thanks"
    Word for word, going on two weeks. I might start singing a song & change it up:] Lol, this 2WW is making me lose it... hope we both get answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far so good. Hope the 2ww isn't too difficult

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck! Enjoyed reading your journey so far... :)

    PS - I love, love, LOVE Dexter! :)

    Also, that video is so much more hilarious to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are my favorite person today. That video cracks me up every time. Did you ever see the South Park parody of it? It was fantastic.

    We watched Dexter recently too but haven't seen season 5 yet. I guess there's something about watching a serial killer that really helps vent anger about infertility :)

    ReplyDelete