Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy bee

Lots of stuff going on the last few days, here is the rundown...

Thursday - Lady GaGa was awesome! I am so so glad I went.

Friday - Met my new acupuncturist. Mine is out of the country for 4 months so she referred me to someone else. I liked the new person and will be going twice a week for until transfer. She said I am way too stressed and anxious, not that I am surprised. We also went to a hockey game with my husbands brother and sister in law. There is some drama going on with my mother in law that occurred and continued into Saturday but I'll spare you the boring details.

Saturday - Started stims! I am doing 5u of Lupron and 75 of Menopur in the am and 200 of Follistim in the pm. My first follie check is Tuesday. My sister in law and 4 month old nephew were in town and I got to see them. I snuggled with my nephew and he fell asleep on my chest for about 30 minutes. I am hoping he sent some good baby vibes to by ovaries to produce lots of good sticky eggs! It is therapeutic snuggling with a baby, it is one of the things I miss most about working in the NICU, I used to love snuggling babies on night shift.

Today - Making cupcakes for a bake off at work. I really want to win. I am making Dulce de Leche filled chocolate cupcakes with Dulce de Leche frosting. If they turn out well, I will share the recipe. Hope you all are having a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you got to see the gaga show. I can only imagine that it must have been a blast.

    and yes, I agree that snuggling little babes is so wonderful. I spent the day yesterday with my besties little one and loved all the hugs and kisses and snuggles that i got. I am hoping that she is sending so many sticky vibes to my growing follies.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an eventful weekend! Started stims on Friday here, woo-hoo, let's do this! Good luck with the cupcakes! They sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete