Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random thoughts

I haven't written in a while, I just haven't had much to say. Today should have been my second IUI except 2 weeks ago when I went for my baseline ultrasound I had a large cyst so now I have been on the pill for the last two weeks. I guess I should be happy I ovulated last cycle, that was only the third time in 18 months. I just feel like for every positive thing that happens, a series of negative things follow right behind it.

B and I went away for the holiday weekend which was nice but I found myself staring at my pregnant sister in law's belly a lot...to the point where she probably noticed but she would never say anything because she knows what I am going through...and really what would she say? I swear though, everywhere I turned while we were away there were pregnant woman. It made me wonder if there was some kind of preggo convention at the Ritz. Even two of our servers in the bar area were pregnant!

My next ultrasound is Friday so keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment