Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

I have been awfully quiet over here. I have been doing a lot of thinking and still haven't figured out a plan yet. There's too many choices and variables and the more I think about things, the more confused I get. I am lucky that B and my doctor are on board with whatever I choose but I really don't want the responsibility of choosing. I am so afraid I am going to make the wrong choice. And really that's what it all comes down too. What if I make the wrong choice?

I am still struggling with whether or not to do the immunology work up or not. If the immune work up shows that there is an issue then do I cycle again with my eggs in hopes that my chemicals were due to immune issues? What if I have crappy eggs and immune problems? Or do I just move ahead with donor eggs and forget about the immune testing because it's probably just my shitty eggs causing the chemicals? I just wish someone could give me the answer! I don't have a problem with any of the options, I just don't want to waste time and money on something that is not going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment