Friday, July 9, 2010

Laziness

I love to be lazy at home. I am not one of those people who needs to constantly be doing something. I can lay on the couch and watch TV all day on a Saturday. On vacation, I love to lay on the beach or by the pool and read. I can get through 4-5 books on a week vacation.

At work, I am the opposite though. I hate it when it is slow. I like to be busy all day, and if I don't have anything to do, I will find something. I CAN NOT stand lazy people at work. There is an RN I work with that is so lazy. She actually said out loud "I like when it is slow so I can sit around and do nothing" Drives me crazy! It doesn't help that she is 22 and pregnant on her first try.

I also dislike the fact that my ovaries are so damn lazy. Last cycle I produced a beautiful 23mm follicle. This cycle, 12.5. Bullshit. Why is is so hard for my ovaries to do what they are supposed to and just make a nice follicle? I am not greedy, I only need one. Moving on to injectables for next cycle. F*ck you lazy ovaries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment