Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 13

A fiction book(s)

Since I already posted favorite books on day 4, I will talk about fiction books I haven't read yet but are on my list. I have narrowed it to 3, I love to read so this is hard for me.

1. The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charmaine Harris- I love True Blood so I am interested in seeing how the books compare

2. Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner - I love all of her books!

3. The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson - I loved the first book in this trilogy (although it did take me a good 100 pages to get into it) and am looking forward to reading this one as well as the third in the trilogy.

Anyone read any of these? What are you guys reading right now or looking forward to reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment