Sunday, March 25, 2012

Updates

I have been such a bad blogger lately. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything I need to done let alone sit down and write and comment on blogs. The weather here has been unseasonably warm and I have been taking full advantage of it by spending almost every night after work outside, either going for a bike ride or run or just sitting on my front porch enjoying some wine with B.

We are getting ready to leave for a 4 day trip to the beach on Wednesday and I am really looking forward to the break. We will be visiting B's cousins and I am excited to see them. Plus it will be nice to relax and recharge. I haven't been sleeping well and work has been crazy lately so I am exhausted. I did treat myself to a mani/pedi and massage on Friday courtesy of some groupons so that was nice.

On the fertility front...I started going back to my Resolve support group and I am glad I did. While no one in the group right now is going through a donor cycle it's still nice to be surrounded by women who truly understand what you are going through. I also learned of a community acupuncture place from one of the women in the group where you pay what you can so I think once we get back from our trip I am going to start going again. I know it will help with my stress, anxiety and sleep issues but I stopped going because it was so expensive. My sisters labs came back and they were good so we get to move on to the next step of her coming out here for an appointment and exam with my dr. Her AMH is at an impressive 5.62 which gives me hope for a great response. I would love to have some frosties for a sibling. I still haven't gotten my period after my failed IVF so I am going to have some labs drawn tomorrow and then I can start provera. I am planning on syncing myself up with my sister so we can get started with this donor cycle ASAP if everything goes well with her appointment next month.

I know I've said this before but I have the best coworkers. They surprised me yesterday with a beautiful orchid and a gift card to one of my favorite cooking stores and a super sweet card. I am so lucky to work with such wonderful and supportive women. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, have a great day at the beach! It sounds like it will be so much fun! I can't believe you haven't gotten AF yet. After the whole IVF process that first AF sucks... Hang in there. I'm glad that your sisters labs came back good!

    ReplyDelete